Proposer: Danny Zinkus-Sutton
Seconder: Jack Maizels
Unlock Democracy Notes:
- That Unlock Democracy currently has no published strategic plan.
- That a strategic planning process has been underway for nearly for a year.
Unlock Democracy Believes:
- That the governance, direction and accountability of Unlock Democracy would be improved by a plan that laid out both campaigning and organisational goals, a timetable for delivering those goals and measurable targets aligned with those goals.
- That the work of Council, Staff, Volunteers and Activists would be made more potent by being guided by a strategy
Unlock Democracy Resolves:
- That Council should deliver a strategic plan for the period 2016-2021 that includes goals for campaigning and research, finance, membership, activism, digital and internal capability by the end of February 2016.
The motion passed.