Saturday 12 November 2016
Papers for the Members' Forum and AGM (pdf)
- Submit amendments to motions and emergency motions: 10:00am Thursday 10th November
- Submit a proxy vote: 10:00am Thursday 10th November
- Vote in priorities ballot: 10:00am Friday 11th November
We recommend you have copies of these to hand at the AGM:
- Introductory letter
- Director's Report
- AGM Pack
- Minutes from the 2015 AGM
- 2015-16 Consolidated Accounts (to come)
We are pleased to invite you to our 2016 Members’ Forum, where every member of Unlock Democracy can have their say on the direction of our campaigns. You’re probably used to hearing from us. Well, now it’s our turn to listen to you. We want to hear your experiences of our broken political system, what you think we should be campaigning on in 2017, and what activities you would like to see in your local area.
You call the shots at the Members’ Forum. We’ve completely redesigned the event this year to make sure as many people as possible can take part. You’ll get the chance to meet Unlock Democracy activists from across the country and share ideas on campaigning for reform.
You can simply turn up on the day, but it helps us plan the event if you let us know you’re coming by filling in this confirmation form. We’ll then send you full details of the day’s events.
- Share your ideas and experiences in discussion workshops
- Meet your newly elected Council, Co-Chairs and the new staff team
- Quiz the Director about the year ahead
- Vote on proposals on the policy issues that are important to you
Saturday 12th November, 10:30am - 5pm
NCVO, Regent’s Wharf
8 All Saints Street
London N1 9RL
How do I get there?
The nearest station is King’s Cross St Pancras.
Motions submitted for debate
The following policy motions have been submitted for debate at the 2016 Members' Forum.
We will only have a limited amount of time in which to debate motions at the Forum. Please help us prioritise them by taking part in this consultative ballot.