Who’s here: Are you a local group co-ordinators, supporters of Electoral Reform Society, or Unlock Democracy? Or here on your own steam?
Making the agenda
What would people like to add to the agenda
- What are we here for?
- What do we want to achieve as a group?
- Who wants to be a point of contact?
- Roles and responsibilities?
- What should we call ourselves?
Proposal: ‘mission statement/purpose’:
Example Unlock Democracy [insert town name] or [insert town name] is a cross-party,independent activists and pressure group network campaigning for a better and fairer democracy.
Projects, campaigns actions and events
- What projects would we like to be working on?
- What campaigns would we like to be working on i.e. Lords Reform, Lobbying, Party Funding, Counting Women in, Individual Electoral Register, Media Reform?
- What is happening in the summer that can help us have the biggest impact?
- What should be our focus?